RKS-15 resistance welding regulator is designed to control the welding process of spot, projection, and seam alternating current machines and provide, by operator command, the main welding parameters: welding time, voltage, current, electrode pressing force, forging (optional). RKS-15Ш version is provided for resistance seam welding machines.
Advantages of RKS-15 resistance welding regulator
- Welding current stabilization in case of power supply voltage fluctuations
- Thyristor contactor control and welding current control
- Control of two electro-pneumatic valves of the electrode pressing drive and pressing force control
- Reproduction of welding cycles and storage of up to 20 welding programs in a non-volatile memory
- Reading of time delays in periods and half-periods of the supply voltage (RKS-15-2 version)
- Setting of welding parameters on the regulator front panel and digital indication of set parameters
- Discrete reading and duration control of welding cycle positions
- Setting of welding current within 25-100% of its full-phase value
- Overload protection
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.