RKS-22 resistance welding regulator is designed to control the welding process of spot, projection, and seam alternating current machines with an increasing pressing force and provide, by operator command, the main welding parameters: welding time, voltage, current, electrode pressing force, forging.
Advantages of РКС-22 resistance welding regulator
- Welding current stabilization in case of power supply voltage fluctuations
- Thyristor contactor control and welding current control
- Control of two electro-pneumatic valves of the electrode pressing drive and pressing force control
- Reproduction of welding cycles and storage of up to 20 welding programs in a non-volatile memory
- Forging and squeezing mode
- Reading of time delays in periods and half-periods of the supply voltage
- Setting of welding parameters on the regulator front panel and digital indication of set parameters
- Discrete reading and duration control of welding cycle positions
- Setting of welding current within 25-100% of its full-phase value
- Overload protection
- Measurement of welding current in kA (completed with Rogowski coil current sensor)
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.