Unit УСКС-17 is designed for building controlled atmosphere in the vessel for further arc welding products made of high-melting and reactive metals (titanium and titanium alloys, zirconium, aluminum-magnesium alloys).
Advantages of unit УСКС-17
- Manual welding is performed by rubber gloves hermetically fixed in the vessel hole and burners adjusted inside the vessel
- The vessel size allows several people work simultaneously which makes it possible to weld complex parts and makes the welder’s performance easier
- Pre-handling of parts, instruments and materials is effected onto in-out table fixed on the vessel bottom
- Atmosphere control system takes automatic measurement of oxygen, hydrogenium, nitrogen and water vapour content
- Continuous gas analyzers provide for impurity content control and operating environment cleaning by inert gas substitution
The unit consists of:
- vacuum vessel
- vacuum generation system
- travelling mechanism of the vacuum system door
- welding equipment
- protective gas delivery system
- atmosphere control system detecting impurity content
- pressure balance control in glove boxes
- eye safety system during welding operations
- control systems
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.