Device ADFS-2002 is designed for automatic arc welding of embedded parts under a layer of flux. Welding of reinforcing steel bars of smooth and periodic profile to flat surfaces of rolled steel is exercised as back-to-back angles. ADFS device construction involves manual load of reinforcing bars, metal sheets and flux.
Dimensions of embedded parts
|Thickness of the embedded part sheet||12 to 30 mm|
|Diameter of reinforcing bar (Class AI, AII, AIII)||8 to 20 mm|
|Length of the reinforcing bar (Class AI, AII, AIII)||60 to 1000 mm|
Advantages of ADFS-2002
- Compact design of the device
- Welding head is fixed and does't move
- The device can store up to 20 welding programs in memory
- The control unit can store up to 20 welding programs in memory and use a specified cycle of operation in automatic mode:
- Feed the reinforcing bar during welding
- Turn on the welding current and turn it off after the cycle is completed.
- Ignite the arc when the rod is detached, burn the arc when the rod is fixed
- Flash upset to the bath with molten metal
Composition of the welding device ADFS-2002
- ADFS-2002 device with control unit
- Rectifier (source) of direct current, type VDU-1204
- Autonomous compressor device
- Inverter welding power source (welding device ADFS-2002I)
- Flux for welding
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.