Welding machine МТК-21-1 is designed for resistance spot welding of low-thickness products using capacitor discharge method.
Technological capabilities of this welding machine allow welding of a wide range of products. The thickness of the material to be welded depends on the material type and quality requirements to the welded joint.
Welding thickness ranges
|Carbon steel||0,05+0,05 to 0,3+0,3 mm|
|Alloy steel||0,05+0,05 to 0,3+0,3 mm|
|Stainless steel||0,02+0,02 to 0,3+0,3 mm|
|Titanium alloys||0,02+0,02 to 0,3+0,3 mm|
|Chromium-nickel alloys||0,01+0,01 to 0,3+0,3 mm|
|Copper alloys||0,02+0,02 to 0,2+0,2 mm|
|Aluminum alloys||0,02+0,02 to 0,2+0,2 mm|
Advantages of the welding machine МТК-21-1
- It is produced of Russian raw materials that have all the necessary certificates
- Welding current regulation at mains voltage change
- Remote welding gun provides for welding capacity in hard-to-reach places
- Welding capacity with wide range of thicknesses 1:5
- Minimum thermal impact owing to small size of affected area, high-power density and pulse brevity
- High-quality welding of low-thickness products
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.