ADG-507 Unit is designed for arc welding with a non-consumable electrode of armature windings with collector plates, of traction motors in a protective gas (argon, helium, nitrogen).
Advantages of the ADG-507 Unit
- Welding with one or two burners
- The control system ensures the fixation of the product, the supply of burners and the supply of shielding gas to the welding zone with continuous rotation of the armature, the activation and disengagement of the welding arc
- Welding with a constant or pulsating current, depending on the characteristics of the materials to be welded
- The software allows you to select welding modes depending on:
- type of welding: tangential (along the lamellas) or radial (spiral)
- type of anchor, considering its size and width of collector plates
- Stand-alone compressor installation
- Stand-alone liquid cooling system of a closed type
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.