UDG-350 Unit is designed for electric arc welding of rotary joints of pipelines from non-ferrous metals in protective gas (argon, helium) using non-consumable electrodes.
Advantages of the UDG-350 Welding Machine
- The shielding gas supply system to the internal cavity of the part and to the burner ensures maximum protection of the welded joint during welding
- The configuration of the UDG-350 Unit allows welding of curved products
- The welding head is equipped with a drive for vertical movement of the welding torch, combined with the AAVA (automatic arc voltage adjustment) system, which allows to compensate for the differences and irregularities of the part at the welded joint
- The unit is equipped with a control system based on an industrial PC that allows logging and certification of the welding process, delineation of the access rights of the personnel (technologist / welder) and setting the following parameters for each welded product:
- Number of passes during the welding cycle
- The value of the welding current for each pass
- Rotational speed of the partConsumption of shielding gas in the burner and the product5. The amount of welding voltage regulated by the AAVA unit
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.