Machine МШВ-82.00 is designed for seam-step welding with a hermetically sealed and strong seam of critical metal structures made of low-alloyed, high-alloyed steels and alloys, stainless and heat-resistant steels, titanium alloys, aluminium-magnesium alloys, as well as other non-ferrous metals and alloys.
The main advantage of this machine is the production of welded seams with guaranteed stable quality, which is very important when welding critical metal structures. A hermetically sealed and strong seam with an overlap of the cast zones (welded spots) ranging from 25 to 60% of their diameter meets the requirements of ГОСТ-15878-Кш (National State Standard, contact seam welding), standard operation procedures of National Institute of Aviation Technologies and industry standards with increased requirements for the quality of a welded joint.
Thickness of welded parts, mm :
Aluminium and copper alloys, mm
from 0.5 + 0.5 to 3 + 3
Stainless, heat-resistant and titanium alloys , mm
from 0.5 + 0.5 to 3 + 3
Low-carbon and low-alloyed alloys , mm
from 1.5 + 1.5 to 6 + 6
Machine МШВ-82.00 is equipped with:
- A universal rotary drive of the upper welding roller, which allows welding of longitudinal and transverse seams with seam-step rotation of the rollers at a predetermined speed from 10 to 200 mm / min.
- A modern control system with the following capacities:
- to correct welding parameters and save the required number of programs;
- to visualize the set parameters on the control panel, as well as to look through the archive with the ability to print the welding certificate;
- to differentiate the access rights of personnel (technologist / welder);
- to keep records of welded points;
- to form pulses of the welded current of the required shape;
- to carry out smooth and stepwise adjustment of the welding current;
- to stabilize the welding current when the mains voltage changes.
- Electromechanical drive, which allows smooth adjustment of the travel of the welding roller within the range of up to 200mm.
- A special design of the lower console, which makes it possible to weld shells with a diameter of 380 mm and a length of up to 1000 mm and a diameter of up to 800 mm with a length of 1500 mm.
- A direct current source of 82 kA.
- Autonomous liquid closed cooling system;
- Autonomous compressor device;
- Electrodes for contact welding of various configurations;
- Assembly and welding devices;
- Certification of equipment by the National Agency of Welding Control.
* Please note that in order to improve the quality, our equipment is in a constant process of refinement and improvement. The technical characteristics and appearance given on the site are for informational purposes only and are not a public offer. The manufacturer reserves the right to make any changes.
** Copying data without the consent of the site administration is prohibited.