Welding machine MT-1930-1 is designed for contact spot welding by alternating current of metal structures and products.
Technological capabilities of this welding machine allow welding of a wide range of products. The thickness of the material to be welded depends on the material type and quality requirements to the welded joint.
Welding thickness ranges
|Low carbon steel||0,5+0,5 to 3,0+3,0 mm*|
|Low alloy steel||0,5+0,5 to 2,0+2,0 mm*|
|Stainless steel||0,3+0,3 to 1,5+1,5 mm*|
|Titanium alloys||0,5+0,5 to 2,5+2,5 mm*|
|Chromium-nickel alloys||0,5+0,5 to 0,8+0,8 mm*|
|Copper alloys||0,3+0,3 to 0,8+0,8 mm*|
|Aluminum alloys||0,5+0,5 to 0,6+0,6 mm*|
Diameter ranges for welded cruciform joints of rod reinforcement
|Class АI, BI||8+8 to 16+16 mm*|
|Класс AII, AIII||8+8 to 12+12 mm*|
* When welding parts of different thicknesses, the welding mode is determined by the smallest thickness of the part.
Advantages of the welding machine МТ-1930-1
- It is produced of Russian raw materials that have all the necessary certificates
- Microprocessor control based on the contact welding regulator RKS-810, also produced by us, can store 20 welding programs in memory and consistently reproduce the welding parameters
- Setting of welding parameters on the front panel of the RKS-810 contact welding regulator and digital indication of the set parameters
- As a source of welding current we use a transformer, also produced by us, filled with epoxy compound
- Liquid cooling of the welding transformer, secondary circuit
- Autonomous liquid closed cooling system
- Autonomous compressor device
- Electrodes for contact welding of various configurations
- Assembly and welding devices
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.