Hanging welding machine МТP-01 is designed for contact spot welding with alternating current of spatial reinforcement frames and volumetric products using welding tongs with pneumatic cylinder.
Technological capabilities of this welding machine allow welding of a wide range of products. The thickness of the material to be welded depends on the material type and quality requirements to the welded joint.
Welding thickness ranges
|Low carbon steel||0.5+0.5 to 2.0+2.0 mm*|
|Low alloy steel||0.5+0.5 to 1.0+1.0 mm*|
|Stainless steel||0.3+0.3 to 0.8+0.8 mm*|
|Titanium alloys||0.3+0.3 to 0.8+0.8 mm*|
|Chromium-nickel alloys||0.5+0.5 to 0.8+0.8 mm*|
|Copper alloys||0.3+0.3 mm*|
|Aluminum alloys||0.3+0.3 mm*|
Diameter ranges for welded cruciform joints of rod reinforcement
|Class АI, BI||3+3 to 10+10 mm*|
|Class AII, AIII||6+6 to 8+8 mm*|
* When welding parts of different thicknesses, the welding mode is determined by the smallest thickness of the part.
Advantages of the welding machine MTP-01
- It is produced of Russian raw materials that have all the necessary certificates
- Microprocessor control based on the contact welding regulator RKS-810, also produced by us, can store 20 welding programs in memory and consistently reproduce the welding parameters
- Setting of welding parameters on the front panel of the RKS-810 contact welding regulator and digital indication of the set parameters
- As a source of welding current we use a transformer, also produced by us, filled with epoxy compound
- Liquid cooling of the welding transformer, flexible current-carrying cables and welding tongs
- Autonomous liquid closed cooling system
- Autonomous compressor device
- Spring balance
- Hanger bracket
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.