Hanging welding machine МТP-04 is designed for contact spot welding with alternating current of spatial reinforcement frames and volumetric products using welding tongs with pneumatic hydraulic cylinder.
Technological capabilities of this welding machine allow welding of a wide range of products. The thickness of the material to be welded depends on the material type and quality requirements to the welded joint.
Welding thickness ranges
|Low carbon steel||0.5+0.5 to 4.0+4.0 mm*|
|Low alloy steel||0.5+0.5 to 2.5+2.5 mm*|
|Stainless steel||0.5+0.5 to 2.0+2.0 mm*|
|Titanium alloys||0.5+0.5 to 2.0+2.0 mm*|
|Chromium-nickel alloys||0.5+0.5 to 0.8+0.8 mm*|
|Copper alloys||0.3+0.3 mm*|
|Aluminum alloys||0.3+0.3 mm*|
Diameter ranges for welded cruciform joints of rod reinforcement
|Class АI, BI||4+4 to 20+20 mm*|
|Class AII, AIII||6+6 to 16+16 mm*|
* When welding parts of different thicknesses, the welding mode is determined by the smallest thickness of the part.
Advantages of the welding machine MTP-04
- It is produced of Russian raw materials that have all the necessary certificates
- Microprocessor control based on the contact welding regulator RKS-810, also produced by us, can store 20 welding programs in memory and consistently reproduce the welding parameters
- Setting of welding parameters on the front panel of the RKS-810 contact welding regulator and digital indication of the set parameters
- As a source of welding current we use a transformer, also produced by us, filled with epoxy compound
- Liquid cooling of the welding transformer, flexible current-carrying cables and welding tongs
- Autonomous liquid closed cooling system
- Autonomous compressor device
- Spring balance
- Hanger bracket
*Please pay attention that the technical specification and the appearance of the equipment placed on this web-site are only for informational purpose and are not a public offer. The producer reserves the right to make any changes.
**Copying the data without permission of the web-site administration is prohibited.